Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Generally, I tend to select no more than one or two negatives from a developed roll of film to scan or print. And that can be way too generous sometimes!  (I can't imagine what I'd do if I used a digital camera...so many more images to sort through with about the same number of keepers!)  So, here's an image I've decided was worth a second look after having skipped over it the first time through.  It's again a scene from the Kingsley Plantation on the Fort George River.  (MF Film)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very suggestive image which is appealing to me both because of aesthetic value and suggestive history. Kingsley was into the slave importation market even after it was illegal [1820 for when US took over Florida]. How many slaves from the Caribbean and Africa walked over that pier?

Unknown said...

John

Have followed your posts for awhile now. Have enjoyed your work very much. In my eye, I see a lot of Weston. Keep up the excellent FILM work! Thank you for sharing with us.
Jim