Sunday, March 20, 2016

I began this blog in 2008.  During the years since, it's been my favorite forum for sharing the photographs I make.  But, according to Google Analytics, there are very, very few daily visits. I also post to facebook.  Every photograph I send to that site is typically viewed twenty or more times, often with comments.  Obviously, in terms of my 'graphs being seen,, it's a much more gratifying venue. So, facebook will be my principal forum for the likely future.  But, I will continue to post here from time to time.  My fb posts are always open to 'public', so if you're interested, join me there.

For the moment, though, I want to share a group of images from a site near my former NY home.  It's called 'Round Lake', and it is just that...a round lake with an island in the middle.  I made these over a period of years.  Most have already been shared here, but never in the way they would be on a website....as a group.  So...here is series I made during my last decade in NY.  (All film)















No comments: