Monday, January 26, 2015

It's been about two months since my last post. (sounds like I'm going to Confession...lol!)  As I've written several times before, I am finding Florida a difficult subject away from the ocean.   True, there are places one can travel to that are interesting, but in NY I found much to photograph within a mile of where I lived.  So, this is in honor of that kind of proximity.  It is a scene from behind our house.  The trees are loblolly bays that are as close to the light bark of birches or aspen as can be found around here.   (film)



3 comments:

DEH said...

Cole Weston relates that his father told him "He said I should be able to look at my feet and see something good in that." Obviously, Ed Weston hadn't been to Florida.
Nice image.

dvoss said...

The Photography Muse of Florida will visit you soon...

John Voss said...

The Photography Muse of Florida must be really, really high maintenance. Sigh!

The entire Weston family probably had fine looking feet. ;-)