Friday, October 17, 2014

I never imagined that there would be a vibrant wine industry in the south.  New York wines are middlin' at best, and don't really compete with California wines I think.  But, Georgia?  Who knew? 
These two photographs were made at Wolf Mountain Winery ...the real deal and truly on a steep-to-access mountain top.  The place is exceptionally elegant and beautiful, and the members of the family I met who own it were really, really nice.  (film)

 http://www.wolfmountainvineyards.com/




2 comments:

DEH said...

The 2nd I especially liked. Glad to see the film usage.

San Sebastian Winery has at least 2 vineyards in central Florida. I'll probably check them out next month.

John Voss said...

Thanks, D. Film is always paramount, and even online the difference is obvious.