Friday, April 18, 2014

My previous post offered two photographs taken at Washington Oaks SP.  The park has two parts: inland, where the arbored path was photographed and the beach where this photograph was made.  I was trying, without success, to photograph pelicans as they course up the beach from the south.  I did register them on film, but not well enough to keep.  But, this odd little breach in the small dune got my attention.  I detest those who, despite signs requesting them not to, walk and climb on the precarious dunes that are so very fragile.  Maybe this photograph will serve to show the consequence of ignoring the plea to stay off!  A reminder that hydrogen and stupid are the most common elements in the universe!



2 comments:

dvoss said...

Beautiful photo John

John Voss said...

Thank you, Dottie.