Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am having trouble finding subjects that interest me away from the ocean.  I've burned film in the backyard, and made some images nearby, but I'm not finding as much as I'd hoped to.  As most trees here do not lose their leaves, and are clustered together more like a jungle than a forest, they haven't offered much. Fog would help, but it's more rare than I expected. So, back to the beach I went yesterday, and returned with this photograph of the Jacksonville fishing pier that is the only structure that extends into the ocean for miles.  There are far away jetties, but none close to me.  The other photograph is of shore birds who, curiously, stayed close by while I was there.  I don't know if this guy expected a treat, but his comfort with me was very nice to experience.





No comments: